Dec 7, 2008

Dining Room

012
This is the dining room when we moved in. Note the gorgeous ceiling fan. I'm pretty sure that it came down the second day we lived here. 

dining room
I love these windows, although they are in really bad shape, and the view of our neighbor's house is nothing special. Our current dining room set-up obscures them, because it's the only window where our houseplants can get enough light and warmth during the winter. Someday, I'd love to install a little window seat under the windows and make the dining room into a library/ dining room.

dining room
The dining room today. I have grand ideas of what it could be, and this isn't it (yet). 

reading nook\
My little reading nook. 

dining light
The light in the dining room that replaced the horrendous ceiling fan. 

No comments: