Dec 17, 2008

Carry On

carry on
My visual packing list. 

We leave on Sunday for our great Floridian Christmas adventure. I'm looking forward to getting away from the snow, rain, and freezing temperatures here and spending some time in 78 degree weather. However, I hate flying. I'm sure it's mostly psychological, but I get sick on almost every flight. This time, based on recommendations, I've invested $3 in Sea-Bands. I think they might just be voodoo, but after years of suffering, I'm willing to try anything. My fingers are crossed.

This is my essential carry-on packing list: good reading material, lots of water to drink (I bring an empty bottle and fill it after security), music, moisturizers, and a toothbrush (nothing like giving hugs when you get off a plane 7 hours later and smell like eww). I also pack my own snacks and meals because airplane food is usually unpleasant. 

No comments: